Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Igalop's message

Didn't mean to leave the wrong impression. I am holding SFMI long and strong. I suggest no one sell it for quite a while. However, things may happen much faster than we think. The whole environment for JPMs is about to change. Let's assume they get very good assay results from the tailings. Then lets assume they drill into a few veins on War Eagle and get great drill results. Then lets assume there are several other good news releases by the late summer/fall. Then let's assume that the big boys will not fart around any more.

We have to remember that the treasure map exists in all those historical geo reports and some assays...along with previous production grades. Two plus two will soon add up to four and in my opinion and he (of the big producers)who hestitates will be lost. It will not be difficult to take a guesstimate of the potential of War Eagle and make a very nice bid for which there may be competition.

I have had it happen for me before with a stock that went from $1 in Sept. to a $32 buyout the next July. SFMI is a better resource and the fundamentals dwarf what happened when gold was $400. So, I would not expect anyone to settle for a low offer. I'm talking about a tremendous offer. Normally this type of thing would take a few years...but gold and silver are going to be anyhting but "normal" going forward over the next year methinks.

We shall see but whatever the future ad whatever the tme frame, it all looks very positive to me.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links