Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to sinbob's message

Sinbob,

I know you are not suggesting that it would be a good thing for SFMI shareholders to be bought out now, before we know the value of our company.

I would much prefer to just be a mining company shareholder, holding my cap gains, watching the price of gold and silver soar like...wait for it....FALCONS. Seriously folks, the journey has just begun, and I have heard many here with the American Instant Gratification Syndrome. Not to say that you , Sinbob, have it, but we won't even have a rough valuation of the mountain until the end of 2011 at the earliest.

In the meantime, we can take a little money off the table, and do some real gambling in investments in the current economic climate. Umm, pretty much anywhere except War Eagle Mountain!

Anyone want to trade their shares in SFMI for US paper dollars? Or even shares in some huge corporation where no one will remember your name, Sinbob? If not, then hold on to your seat and listen to the music, cha-ching, cha-ching!

Iggy

Please login to post a reply
Igalop
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2009
Social Links