San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
SGR
over 12 years ago
Trend
over 12 years ago
Re: Trend
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
in response to jefferam's message

Jeff, follow the shorts next move report out in a few days. Shorts up, share down...Shorts down, share price up..My thoughts are, if San was worked over by Bay St, the smart people taxing there way down too own alot of cheap shares then they have timed the market right. The BNN Techies are saying sell when the snow goes in May, well the snow was gone way before May so again BNN pumpers lead one astray. I have a gut feeling after following San for 7 yrs Dale well surprize with his infill drilling showing a high measured indicater with millions of indicated resources extending Sans mining into decades of high Bisset Realestate prices. The upper surface mining through ramping well pay dividens some day you can be sure as The Bay St. owner's Funds enjoy this this low hanging fruit. PS ; San must show a healthy 43-101 soon before the summer duldrums and beer take investers minds away from the mine. Lucky for San she can draw from the Mill stock reserve sitting on the ground but sooner or later San better do it on her own or we wait for the next snow fall in Bisset. without prejudice Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message