San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

just got the news after arriving in Meza. I agree with you rookie, I just want Mgmt to be straight shooters. I believe they tried hard to getter done but for some reason fell short. I really thought they would be running more high grade (from stock piled ore) to meet their promise to shareholders.

Putting a rosy spin on the results saying they have 5,000 oz near the mill in ore is pure crap. They started the quarter with 20,000 tons (my recollection).

Iain was adamant they would achieve the stated 80k oz in the Nov 15 conference call.

Hope all this guys have their tails between their legs as they failed to meet their own set objectives and let the shareholders down (again).

getting tiried of hoping they acheive their production goals, issue 43101 on time etc, etc

These guys are making damn good salaries, 2012 is deliver time, give us some better grade, more tons, get the costs down and no more friken dilution in 2012

Please login to post a reply
wpgmoney
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2007
Social Links
Private Message