San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to GOLDBUGR's message

GB, You are right about yor comments but only to a point. As shareholders we own this company and it would be nice to say the least if management would consider that fact when information is available. I have probably been one of the most consistent supporters of SGR over the last 2 1/2 years and have given them lots of slack. George was supposed to change things with the new mantra underpromise and over deliver. Over promising and underdelivering was not working and Dale was taking a lot of criticizm for his rosie projections and forward looking statements. You also used the word angry and I would have to say I am not angry in the slightest. I am merely getting frustrated.We do not have enough info in the last news release to have an understanding of what went wrong, and I would appreciate an update ASAP. Waiting until April to find out why the recovery was as low as it was will be quite painful; as underpromise and underdeliver is not good for morale.

Ps

The boards are not for cheerleaders or bashers and IMHO what we need is good quality discussion that can only be brought forward by questioning everything and anything that is relevent to this company and the shareprice.

Please login to post a reply
rookieprospector
City
vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2009
Social Links