San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Silverback's message

The stock price is separate from what SGR is doing, as you know. Management has made mistakes and missed deadlines and missed promises and I am as angry as anyone on the Board, but we cannot fault them directly for the stock price.

For all they have done wrong, the Mine is what it is and the discoveries are what they are. The judgment of Buyers/Sellers determines stockprice. The wrath of commentary that emerged from this Board yesterday cannot help SGR. I am angry too, but I felt that slagging SGR at this point is old news. I've done my share of it. If George met a deadline I would be pleasantly surprised.

That said, I still have faith in SGR. There were reasons the deadline was missed, I just don't know them. They don't call me for advice or reports but none of the other investments I have do either. Stocks go up and down but SGR and I have an emotional attachment that might be quite unhealthy. Until it goes up, which I think it will.

The bottom line is this: if you are really negative about SGR, Sell.

Please login to post a reply
GOLDBUGR
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/29/2008
Social Links
Private Message