San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to traps7's message

..SO, ..now in 08 San decided to go after the low hanging fruit and FF the development causing a high strip ratio through the mill.. Fast track to the latest news,

There were two planned events during the fourth quarter that resulted in lost milling opportunities. In the first two weeks of October, throughput rates in the flotation circuit were reduced while the second bank of new flotation cells was commissioned. In November, three milling days were lost due to the commissioning of the new screening plant and the relocation of the three stage crushing circuit. No upgrades that will affect mill throughput are planned through the first half of 2012.......................... And here we see the continuous problem... I recall getting called out on the carpet for giving an operational view on how the mill would present problems and now we see again mining problems caused the miss numbers. Again i repeat San"s issue going forward, adding more flotation cells into a opperating bath along with the Mix of different blends of ore ( high/low metallurgy ) well never achive the efficency San needs. San should dredge the tailing pond for better results. My concern would be what happens in 6 months according to the news release as from conference call ( caller from AG )San is looking to add 700 tns of new milling which means continuing below efficiency. Blending ore from the deeps with different surface ores should be scraped and just add the 1800 tn from the low hanging fruit,. PS", San always had a Mind/e of her own... PS"Silver, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PumaCached - Similar

You +1'd this publicly. Undo

Cougar, a large cat also known as a puma, mountain lion, panther, or catamount. Puma (genus), the genus containing the cougar ..................with out ego Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message