San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Fred25's message

Excellent poetry Fred, right up there with Robert Service!

As one Miner to another, isn't it great to return to a round you just blasted in hard to break rock and find no trace of a bootleg.

Judging from your previous posts I assume that you also have the greatest respect for the way Dale is going about building the infrasructure of what is on it's way to becoming one of the richest, if not the richest gold mine in Canada.

The posters who are continually calling for Dales replacement and/or a buyout really irritates me. Why fire a man who is doing a top notch job of getting all the ducks lined up ready for the big kill?

Why ponder a buyout of a multibillion dollar mine for 50 cents? I guess there impatience is fostered by there fear of dying prior to spending all that money they will be making when it goes ballistic. Well if they have terminal cancer and no heirs to leave it to I guess I can unerstand their concerns. Otherwise not!!!

To Dales bashers I have 2 suggestions. Either get a job in a mine (preferably Rice Lake) and get an understanding of mining and how long it takes to drive declines, cross cuts, drifts and raises in preparation to stoping. (Mining)

Or, sell your shares and move on.

sc

Please login to post a reply
Somchai
City
Victoria
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined