San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Silverback's message

Silver, save your empties, no speculation necessary there! The market will do what "it pleases" regarding the SP of any equity!

A rose is a rose, no matter what you choose to call it.

Personally, I believe upper management needs repair (change) before the hoist! They (management) are showing signs of "wilting!" (a rose needs water!)

RMX is not the only peer of SAN that has far exceeded expectations recently. Most have!

SMF, ARZ, LSG, and on and on!

Management has to "take it on the chin" for SAN's lack of SP perfomance! They've lined their pockets, its time to show their SHs why!

As they say, "$hit or get off the pot!"

Another question I have is how much security is present where the gravity feed system is concerened? If 55% or so of SAN's gold comes through that system, when production #s are so low, maybe pilferage is contributing! When I worked at Giant in the 60's there was theft from the mill and it was far more difficult than scooping it off the gravity table. In situations like mines, counties, etc it is very common that employees steal everything that isn'nt "nailed " down!" IMHO, gold that is accessible would be the first thing to go!

RUF

Please login to post a reply
rufdiamond
City
spring lake alta
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/31/2008