San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Silverback's message

If the electorate was this negative a change would be imminent!

When an equity has sentiment as negative as this board, it signals a buying opp is here or near!

Th only "care and maintenance" needed here is "care and maintenance" of one's core position!

Infinite patience has already yielded some SHers exceptional results. IMHO, moving forward, these rewards will continue, abeit, more slowly than most investors would like!

"Gold is where you find it," and fortunately for those invested in SAN the #'s, (ozs discovered) as Dale would say "will speak for themselves!"

SP will follow accordingly! (as the #s begin to "speak" more loudly! At some point they may even "sing!")

Although it would be great if someone in management could tweek the story somewhat and possibly even speak down to the "peasants" occasionaly! (Having said that, yesterday I heard a whisper from the CO from a newbe named Adrian out of Van working with Shawn and Co, first word I've heard uttered in years from anything close to PR! I expected him to say SAN was going to "run like crazy" but he fell far short so of course I was somewhat mystified by his call. Still am for that matter!)

RUF

Please login to post a reply
rufdiamond
City
spring lake alta
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/31/2008