San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to rayanne's message

Thanks again, the numbers make sense now. The book value just got updated.

on those 18823 shares it shows an adjusted book value of 36864.67 (an increased cost average of $1.96) which makes sense with my mistake purchase of 5700 shares at 4.52... Again you guys assisted me with my understanding....

Rookie, you mention that free advice is just that, and not to take it too seriously. I disagree. The quality of the contributors in this forum are far more accurate than the so called experts I see on TV....You guys have been calling the markets and helped me understand the quality of this stock and the geology on the Greens. I've mentioned this before - If I listened to Nadler the last five years, I would have lost a ton of money. I have been following this forum for a few years now.

I know many of you live in or around Winnipeg and I would like to meet you guys for a dinner at Rae and Jerry's one day in the near future. Anyone up for a San gathering?

Please login to post a reply
rayanne
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/11/2008
Social Links
Private Message