San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
PDAC
over 14 years ago
Re: PDAC
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
3.28...??
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
in response to caddude's message

Here is one raised in 45 AD. "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?"

It's 2010 and we still don't know! Any answer would be pure unadulterated speculation! It was in 45 and is now, 2010!

Almost as elusive is the price of SGR at any given minute, hour, day. month, year etc! For those of us still in the game (owning the stock, not frollicking with angels around the proverbial pinhead that is! Although frollicking may have its own benifits!)

Unless we're short, as some of our leaders no doubt are from time to time, we expect the price to continue to rachet higher and higher, which, because of the random nature of markets may or may not be "in the cards!"

$3.29 may be the majic #! Nobody knows! The yehs, and I tend to favor that flavor, may have the upper hand, but still no guarentees!

As one wise Mexican vendor told me yesterday when I told him to take his gold and silver chains (probably fakes anyway) home, hide them in a drawer, and 5 years down the road when gold is $5000/oz haul them out and sell them at a much inflated price, his response was, "I have to eat today and the only way he could do that was with paper money! So Senior, make me an offer! Now!" (Needless to say my offer was too low! As no doubt $3.31 will be tomorrow!)

So, unless we sell tomorrow, the answer we as SHs are expecting regarding the price will remain unresolved until some day down the road we find ourselves in the shoes of the said Mexican, needing some paper $$$, not share certs, to buy our next meal, pay some bills or whatever!

$6.00 SAN would have me a least looking at more upscale Dim Sum (if there is such a thing?) and a better quality (aged) French/German/Aussie wine! (No more Baby Duck for this conniseur!)

Sorry guys, I've got to run, the rice is on!

RUF

Please login to post a reply
rufdiamond
City
spring lake alta
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/31/2008