San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to Hotmuck's message

..no doubt HM the drill is our saver. I sometimes question why we do things that seem out of context, as according to past financials we have been spending an average of 8 to 10 million on exploration every yr and these 7 to 10 rigs have filled up the drill shack to the point we had to build a new one..I just don"t see how this new 25 million of new flowthrough can assit San as we can't handle what we already have. I guess if Dale was serious about increasing production then a PP would have been the way to go as these funds could have been used to hire more knowledgeable personal and updated our mill / crusher and the deep hoist. I guess we could have purchase all kinds of eqipment in-order to boost production but no we bail out Dundee again and allow them to increase their share position on a bought deal.I guess we would have been better off staying a exploration co. instead announcing ourselfs as an producing co as i see exploration co are doing fine in this gold market. San in my mind going back to 2005 had good intentions , but when the deep pockets moved in then San has lost her say going forward and i have adjusted my portfolio to suit my investment strategies. Long On The Golden FairWay.........PS, i honestly believe San has tens of millions of oz on the Greens, i well just play my own game on the Golden FairWay. without prejudice. Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message