San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.

..seems we have Traders on this board that get upset when i post about the trading houses taking advantage of Sans investors as my score gets wacked. I guess i can see their point of view, if every one new the game then how could they make money. I guess this whole flow through becomes a tax deduction against any profit made and i know some will say the share now has a zero cost going forward.I guess with a zero cost base on share price one well have a real advantage to sell and make a good return and just do a PP down the road Again to reduce their gain and the cycle keeps repeating as we see. I guess this 4 month hold on shares does not mean they still can"t be used as they can be borrowed and shorted so i guess we "ll see the short position rise. I don"t want to get you guys upset, as i understand mining is a costly operaton, but after 4 yrs of production and only a few thousand oz produced we send a wrong signal to the market as being incompetent. I guess if this was about mining then get some experienced miners, but if its about getting control of a stock then i know who"s winnng...without prejudice, Long On The Golden FairWay. Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message