San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to traps7's message

Flow-through shares (FTSs)

Certain corporations in the mining, oil and gas, and renewable energy and energy conservation sectors may issue FTSs to help finance their exploration and project development activities. The FTSs must be newly issued shares that have the attributes generally attached to common shares....................So as i see this, we already have the drill shack full of core waiting for Geologist to go through it and get it to the lab, and accordingly to our last news are progressing as fast as possible with development. I guess if this money can only be used for exploration are we going to buy more rigs , No because that is a capital cost. I guess we could hire more staff but again these funds don"t qualify for manpower. I see this 25 mill tax deduction in Dundees favour and getting 6 million more shares in their pool. I guess Dale will scratch his head and figure out how to spend this flow through, they would have been better off to do a PP and use the funds towards increasing production and this would have raise share holder value. without prejudice...Long On The Golden FairWay.Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message