Questerre Energy Corporation

Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
in response to Rocco90's message

Well, I'm norwegian, so I can read the articles you linked just fine, its just the part I quoted from your post I can't find in any of the links you posted.

But I'm seeing now that the part I quoted from your post wasn't something you quoted yourself, but your assesment of what these articles imply.

Cause as far as my research on the web for actual quotes of Ancard, instead of rephrased interpretations of what he said (or even might have said), haven't given yielded any actual statements to how the practical part of the new evaluation will be achieved.

While I share your assumptions on how it most likely will play out, since its pretty much the only option that makes any sense and probably the only option that would be possible to implent, right now I'm on the hunt for what we can actually say for a fact is going to happen.

I'm going to make a post about this once I've put some effort into gathering the lose ends.

Please login to post a reply
Heltfeil
City
Krageroe
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/11/2010
Social Links