Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
Re: Hub Leaders
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
Hub Leaders
over 13 years ago

Just wondering if there is not a way to reduce the number of hub leaders on this Board? There are 11 listed, but only 5 that are in any way active with Prodigy, and only 3 that are still contributing.

mzsmith posted one year ago (April 13/10) that he has moved on and on April 27/10 even himself inquired about being removed as hub leader.

coach247 posted almost one year ago (April 4/10) that he would no longer post here because "I have better things to do with my time".

PaulTiger and Kodiak IR come up as "doesn't exist" ... why are they still here?

fairchiq last posted here on July 15/08 - almost three years ago.

sparkligwatr last posted here on Nov. 14/09, and has not posted anywhere since.

Beyond those, who obviously have left the Board and, in some cases, have even left Agoracom, there are gamblor77 who last posted in March last year (but I suspect still follows the Board) and spiny who posted in September last year that he was still following the Board.

Of course, we have our three active hub leaders who we value and appreciate their ongoing presence: cedartree, Tibber, and explorationguy.

Any possibility of reducing our hub leaders to the last five listed? Prodigy is a new company, with many new investors, and the Board should reflect that we have moved beyond the KXL days which many of those 'old' hub leaders represent.

Please login to post a reply
M
City
Sudbury, Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008
Social Links