Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
Re: Hub Leaders
over 13 years ago
in response to M's message

Hey now before you go removing my dusty old a$$ I would like to let you to know I will be buying back in this week and plan on contributing more to the board... well more than my exactly ZERO posts that is.

I took an $80k hit on KXL when the market crashed in 08' so I wasn't exactly chipper...but I do believe they have turned over a new leaf and under Brian's management and with Magino and other prospects they have all the ammunition they need to do very well this year.

With gold ready to break $1500 this week gold fever will be upon us and Prodigy is really going to heat up this year, just you wait and see!. They have 2 million indicated oz (not just inferred but INDICATED) with the potential to double that from the sounds of it.

I find that quite impressive and it's actually a pretty big deal. Just like the recent valuation stated, their NPV / maket cap should really be upwards of $350-400 million (or at LEAST $1.50-2/share currently based on the gold in the ground without speculation).

In all honesty I have always had a soft spot for KXL/PDG and it's nice to see a lot of the old faithfuls still around because there is a lot of great talent on this board. I recognize almost every single name on here so it's cool to know you're not jumping right into the lion's den and hoping people aren't lying to you like I've seen many many times.

I'm sure some of you would rather not be here and would like to get off the roller coaster but regardless you're still here and your contributions are still excellent.

I have traded many different stocks and posted on many boards in the past few years and literally NONE of them had the same number of solid posters and people willing to share info the way this board does.
It's a real rarity and I was a little sad when I had to sell but I was in hard times and did what I had to. Even though you're not supposed to get attached to stocks the people kept me coming back.
I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work and in a way, moral support when things got rough. I feel very strongly that the tides are changing now so we'll just have to cross our fingers and see how it goes.

GLTA.

Gamblor.

Please login to post a reply
gamblor77
City
Calgary, AB
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined