Premium Exploration

Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho
in response to MaxValueHolder's message

Max,

What are you talking about??? I said NOTHING about Del in my post of March 14th. The post referenced Al Korelin stating publically that he was selling some of his position in Premium Exploration (March 5). The words were from Al´s own mouth.

The other two links were with regards to comments that Al had made about juniors with good projects trying to raise money in this depressed market (weekend show March 9th). Again the comments were from Al Korelin´s own mouth.

I beleive that this board is open to discussing Premium Exploration in the context of the market and the players who influence that market.

Tone it down a bit please.

Postscript. March 14, Al Korelin posted a new interview with Del Steiner about 4:00pm Pacific (this came out after I wrote my post 5:22pm Eastern 2:22pm Pacific). In that interview Al did not mention any change in his position in Premium Exploration.

Please login to post a reply
green fields
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/10/2011
Social Links
Private Message