Premium Exploration

Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho
in response to marwal's message

Thanks Marwal for all great posts. As you know at that time Del tought and I also that warrants will be exercised and we will have enough money for next 2 years. But unfortunately that has never happened and Dundee also sold all shares and actually destroyed our sp. Maybe the Biggest mistake from Del was not at that time but before when he made pp with destroyers from Dundee. At those great time before few years Del could make much better pp with some better entities. dundee actually destroyed our value because they are only short term speculators and nothing more than that. Yes I and Del also made mistakes to think that Dundee will exercised Warrants and put $7 Millions in PEM treasury, actually that was that very important moment of downturn. Maybe I but more important Del should listen to you then and made pp with some Major like later with OSK. Now is unfortunately everything possible with this unimaginable sp from PEM, hostile take over sharks are everywhere so who knows. So I hope for that JV and hopefully ASAP.

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
MaxValueHolder
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/16/2008
Social Links