POET Technologies Inc.

in response to turr's message

agreed Turr!  Without news this is a trader's dream.  Large float, lack of insider participation, NDA's in place(?), any news  released has always been deemed negative by the markets.  This is a Rinse and repeat situation.   I blame management 100% for the situtation POET and its LT shareholders are in.  Right now you are seeing the effects of the so called Platinum Investors who are nothing but traders/shysters.  It certainly shows naivity of POET upper management.

Until POET comes out with significant news Ie. Detector/VCSEL this trading pattern will continue.

I was tired of being the brunt of their abusive trading schemes thus decided to trade with them, but retained a 50% position all the time. It has helped the bottom line and alleviated some of the frustration I feel towards POET management.

I agree with Mazan/Ark99, show us results of the detector/VCSEL and then those that are sitting on the sidelines or playing the stock become believers again.

BTW, the Pelligrino-2 reports indicates that POET's mean value would be around $ 8 USD/share.  Food for thought.  BUT management must execute, to this point they have not!!!

JMHO.

GL.

Please login to post a reply
kooter33
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/17/2010