POET Technologies Inc.

Civility
almost 8 years ago

CAINPLAP

'biting the hand that feeds you'

You are part of a large group of people who seem to delight in causing FJ grief. Which apart from being unkind and unfair negates the amazing amount of DD he generosly provides to this board. He is blessed with a wide range of contacts because he has the great skill of networking at levels you and I simply don't have access to. He is well thought of and trusted by his network contacts to our benefit.

Noone's asking you to like FJ but anything said on this board has to be taken as opinion and used with caution, surely IMO does not need to be uselessly restated in posts. This means that a great deal of responsibility falls on our own heads to sift and weigh the value of everything posted.

If you or anyone else puts too much reliance on one individuals words then you should take responsibility for yoir own assessment. But to blame others for ones own insbility to develop balanced intelligence from the posts here strikes me as inexcusable - Cognative dissonance.

In other words manup to your own limitations when you get it wrong.

I imagine from his uncharacteristic response to you that FJ is pretty fed up with this board and its growing similarities with the other place. as am I. I am even more sorry he's unable to police the excesses that are now normal on this board leading to a significant degradation in its value to us all.

Basically you are expecting to get away with calling another poster a liar. I'm sorry but you've gone too far on this occasion, beyond your better judgement I suspect.

Sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013