POET Technologies Inc.

CAinPlap, my apologise to you that was very rude. I forgot to say with all due respect please FO and of course TIA. And for the 50 people who gave you the thumbs up here same goes to each and every one of you. I am sorry to the rest of the forum but I can't be part of this place anymore.

God bless and I hope we all see that POET management had our best interest in mind in all their endeavours. So many people here are talking like they are purposely trying to screw us. Ajit came out of retirement to be part of this company. He got paid well for that role but the underlying reason he joined POET was because he shared Taylor's vision. And that vision has driven the new management team to be part of POET. DL and BB Photonics handed over their companies and the Singapore government is supporting POET because they see how this can become a disruptive technology that will benifit the economy of Singapore.

None of the current insiders or management have done any insider selling and they have never repriced their options and as Ajit says they will not. They provided a Letter to Shareholders to explain what they could and still most people here totally ignore those details.

It probably won’t be long before the hard core Stock House crowd are back.. This has been a good place for a long time and much has been learned about the technology and the business. There have been many enduring friendships developed. Thanks for that.

John

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links