POET Technologies Inc.

Civility
almost 8 years ago
CA inPlap replied to FJ, "A friend of your talks to Ajit occasionally? Wow you really seem to have alot of "ins" with PTK management and other investment types(e.g. McWhirter). With all due respect, why then have you been so wrong over the years? Are you misinterpretting what they are saying or are you misrepresenting?"

There are more possibilities here other than misinterpreting and misunderstanding. Misled intentionally or otherwise, is one. It seems clear in hindsight that there were some POET execs who were far more interested in promotion than production. And I have no doubt that they used this board at times to spread the word. At times they probably believed what they were selling, and were in fact at times were probably telling some truths. Ajit did hold up a cell phone and declare " this is gonna be a game changer". He never specified how or when. It sure has changed my game.

CAinPlap's choices imply either ignorance or deception on Fj's part. Objectivity requires us to consider the other possibilities as well, and attacking a person's credibility is always cause for an emotional response. Still no one should be allowed to call another poster to FO, or for a third party to surreptitiously call someone the "C" word.

Now that I have ticked off at least 3 different posters with differing points of view, my work is done here, let's get back to business. Information is needed, and updates on the products and prototypes would be a good start, but directly from the company please. Share price is ridiculous to us all, and so is the lack of support and communication from the company. We should direct our frustration at them and their 'sophisticated investors', and not at each other.

FJ, just saw your message after I posted this originally. Thanks for that.
Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links
Private Message