POET Technologies Inc.

no monk
almost 8 years ago
in response to wake's message

Wake -

Its not offtopic until its resolved. The resolution is in my opinion, that the conversation was an incidental conversation of no significance, others may disagree.

As regards emotional investing - there is not a person on this board devoid of emotions about POET. I agree that being unemotional about investment choices may be a worthy quality perhaps but directing others how to think is not.

What is required of each of us here to evaluate, balance and proioritise each piece of information that is published here individually, we don't need policing of what we should and should or should not think. I accept your comment is intended to avoid the over reaction we have witnessed these last days and to protect the gullible, but there are enough varnings issued by the company in safeharbour statements and its risk statement and also regular comments here, certainly from me, that we are dealing with a venture capital firm which is a high risk investment, this should be enough cautionary advice.

Surely, anyone reading this board needs to clearly understand the probalbility of something that is posted being a fact or mere opinion. But individuals must be allowed to make their own minds up about what is or is not intelligence or this board or otherwise the board would become dictatorial, which is how I find your comment.

sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013