POET Technologies Inc.

It is interesting to look at junior companies that have tested shareholders. I was looking at a small company that is making inroads now into the lithium ion battery market…going up against the giants that dominate that industry…. Electrovaya. This is not a pump. I don’t own any shares but I am just providing this as an example.

Check out the 10 year chart.

If you look at insider information you will find no activity (I went back to the beginning of 2015) No buying and the only insider who owns shares is the co-founder who owns a lot which I assume he received when he took the company public. Otherwise the only activity has been by one insider who exercised options recently and sold them in the market. So why with this big run-up in the share price (as a result of big orders coming in) from below $1 to $4 did no insiders buy? The only activity was a sell.

Anyway I thought it was interesting to look at the chart and recognize that many companies go through long periods before the market need creates a demand. The company just received a large loan in order to scale production.

POET needs nothing to scale up…The supply chain is in place to rapidly meet whatever orders come their way.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message