POET Technologies Inc.

in response to straight 's message

When we are discussing this "up and to the right" thing, we should be aware of what Suresh was talking about when he coined that phrase. That was not investment. It was not share price, not stock market, and of course not trading with its daily ups and downs and all the volatility.

No, Suresh was speaking about the company POET Technologies, he was speaking about the vision he has for the company, about the vast business opportunities POET is going to take advantage of, and about the superior technology all this is based upon.

Here's Suresh's quote in context:

00:11:01 Suresh Venkatesan: What a fantastic turnout! We started out with thinking we’d need a small venue, and then we changed it to a bigger one, and now I feel like we are going to need a bigger one still going forward, because, you know, from here it’s all up and to the right. So I think we’re really excited to be here. What I want to do today is kind of share the vision, the journey, what we’re going to do going forward and how some of these acquisitions kind of fit into our overall strategy of what we want to make with this company and what we want to do with shareholder valuations going forward.

Please login to post a reply
Rainer
City
Dortmund
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/13/2014
Social Links