POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

fj> Apparently a person has landed on the moon. I was not there to see it but I do believe it happened.

and for those who would guffaw at such a faith-based approach, and want to believe it was just a Stanely Kubrik film, their call of "it's all a hoax" is easily shot to pieces by considering a more evidence-based approach which contains two simple elements:

• that if the events were not true in fact, the Soviets would have known and said something to the world, or
  • over the course of 50 years -- there would have been a disgruntled insider spilling the beans.

this similar line of thinking might help anyone who still has issues with whether POET's technology is legit.

• 5 years on, and no-one closely involved with it has ever said POET isn't capable (quite the opposite), and
  • none of POET's technical industry "enemies" has refuted it, either (given that DL and BB were shares-only, again: quite the opposite).

I admit that while Geoff T. spelled backwards doesn't have as much eerie synchronicity as Neil A. spelled backwards, I'm certain that history will eventually mark the firsts they've each achived in a similar fashion.

GLAL,

R.

Please login to post a reply
robvanhooren
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013