POET Technologies Inc.

in response to PoetPower's message

Amen!!!! I was just thinking this exact same thing poet power. SH minded posters start off with subtle little comments to test the water and have been steadily beating the drums of discontent and doubt louder. We all knew what we were getting our selves into. We knew this was a start up company with products that require precision testing to an almost painful extent. This is not a better mouse trap this is technology that boggles the minds of even most IT save individuals. So what then should it be rush to market to appease us retail investors with pre-planned time lines for early retirement? I agree hold on tight to your investment. Nothing I have seen since the restructuring of the BOD has given me any cause to think they don't have this all worked out and they are executing the plan. Some are acting like kids that can't wait for Christmas day so they keep asking can I have just one? Can you give me a guess? Can I peak into one corner? I watched the THM twice and listened to what was said. Plain and simple you will get your reward not only for your investment but also your dedication, but temper your excitement and anxiety with patience and knowledge. After all its the not knowing, even though we feel we are a small inner circle, that is driving us stir crazy here. I have listened to management and made my decision on the vote. I continue to learn from the wisdom of this board, but as others have said we are becoming consumed with beating the dead horse. Simply because we don't have new material to discuss at this juncture in the journey. All IMO of course.

Please login to post a reply
Waitondream
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/09/2015
Social Links
Private Message