POET Technologies Inc.

in response to etops's message

I completely agree that this company needs to connect with the right audience. Right now the overwhelming majority of shares are held by Canadian retail shareholders. This company is trying to be recognized as a Silicon Valley high tech early stage developer of a technology that is said to be disruptive by people who do understand the meaning of disruptive and do understand the technology.

POET has not even come close to attracting the new shareholder base and you will never convince me that there is not some big smart money who will in fact understand what this technology is and the potential for some very large returns with an early investment.

Smart money is also going to recognize the fact that this company is overwhelmingly held by Canadian retail and that there is probably a very high level of investor fatigue. But I do think that once the right people are delivered with the right information then there will be more concentrated buying or maybe there are already eyes on POET from the presentations to date and until they see the selling dry up they will just take their time?

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message