POET Technologies Inc.

I guess it boils down to what management and the guidance from the IR folks feel is material news. I'd welcome more and relevant news releases like the rest of us but sometimes firms can get carried away with the level of NR's and they get painted as being more promotional than providing meaninful and material updates.

I understand that patents etc are an integral part of protecting the IP but to a large degree everyone in this business files patents for one reason or another so in that regard I see this more as normal course business.

Now.....if there was progress directly related to the stated roadmap that was laid out on September 29th or 30th that was an acceleration of the timelines and was material to the business plan then yes I would be very disappointed if a NR was not issued.

Personally I believe (just a belief, no facts to substantiate, just a gut feel) quite strongly that there is a very defined roadmap to the Nasdaq and to an extent the global roadshow is an integral component. I believe that once the roadshows are done the Nasdaq listing will follow in conjunction with the release of material news sufficient to warrant and qualify for the listing.

So we/I wait having placed my entire position on three individuals that I consider to have vetted the technology/process/platform on my behalf by virtue of their decision to join PTI and who I consider to have unquestioned integrity and focus.

Unnerving at times but based on my senses at the moment only catastrophic news would cause me to bail out

Please login to post a reply
HOGAN
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/12/2015
Social Links
Private Message