POET Technologies Inc.

in response to schnauser's message

I'm with schnauser on that one.

The time frames are way too tight to imagine any mention of POET at the APPLE event in Sept.

Any reveal they are doing would most likely involve technologies they had been developing for some time. I would think that they have their next few product releases already in the queue.

Newer models get pumped out with incremental improvements, enough to generate sales that will maximaze profit. That's what a smart business would do. Don't jump too far ahead too fast unless you absolutely have to to stay competitive. Otherwise you aren't recovering as much revenue as you could, as well you risk pressure and compressed time frames on future releases that you haven't perfected yet.

It would be very unlikely that there is an involvement at this point and it would be doubtful any mention of future plans would arise as it distracts from their current release. Since technology changes so rapidly, nobody is going to hint about their future plans.

As much as I would love and hope for a POET connection at that event, I feel it very unlikely. Though certainly at a future event!

Please login to post a reply
cpthollywood
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/04/2013
Social Links
Private Message