POET Technologies Inc.

in response to sigmadelta's message
"I am not sure anymore." Can I ask what data/ facts lead you to this conclusion? Thought experiment: if you couldn't see the share price since the AGM, but read the MD&A, what conclusion would you come to? I think it's perfectly reasonable for the new management to get 3 months to organize their plan. On the other hand, if you really believe management listed the jobs as a smokescreen, well, then, I think you should sell. If I thought that, I would sell tomorrow. It's a well understood idea that good public company managements focus on the business. Conversely, managements that focus on the share price are considered suspect. It's a slippery slope, once they start engaging in jawboning, they eventually end up doing nothing else. We just had the MD&A, they put everything they could in it. If it's not in there, it's for a strategic reason. If PNP wasn't dumping, would you really feel the same way? I don't think so, so, if the market has been wrong about the value of PTK for the past 2+ years, what makes you think they should get it right today? Or any day before they announce their first deal?
Please login to post a reply
schnauser
City
San Francisco
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/07/2014
Social Links