POET Technologies Inc.

in response to sigmadelta's message
I certainly respect your opinion under present market circumstances, but the MD&A seemed on point to me. Plans for commercialization are moving forward. I think it comes down to how you (or anyone else) feel about this PNP business. If you accept the story about their forced liquidation, then today's share price is irrelevant. If you think there is some other kind of information embedded in the price (and volume), well, then you are panicked. I personally don't find anything fishy about the company's silence about all the noise that the forum chooses to over analyze on a daily basis. But that's just me. When I am nervous, I reduce my position until clarity returns. There is nothing wrong with selling part of your position and waiting for the news that gives you the confidence to act. What's the worst that can happen? The news comes, and you have to buy back at $3 a share? You know the story cold, it's not going to gap to $10 in one trading day. You will have enough time to watch the webcast, and then act. Think how easy it will be for you to buy 20k shares (or whatever) compared to some U.S. mutual fund? Fuggetaboutit. Peace
Please login to post a reply
schnauser
City
San Francisco
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/07/2014
Social Links