POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

You take a jab at me on a public forum, I will defend myself until you stop. How is it ok for you to continue to do so but not anyone else?

I asked a simple question on the timing, and instead of freaking out, you could have attempted to answer it. There was no shot taken, but rather I was asking a very logical question. I had no ill intent and wanted to know how you thought the timing was good now without a big release to support the interview today. Very normal question anywhere else in this world.

In terms of "Scary has never ever been a multi directional thinker" thats very odd you say that because I was the first one today that suggested the reason for the cancellation and the potential of Tony being our new CEO. How was that missed? For someone that is full of eternal optimism, how can you not find the positives in what I have to say??? This is very odd to me.

Here is my post just this morning, before anyone else mentioned it (including you):

"Here is a conspiracy theory for once from myself...

Perhaps they were planning on going on expecting to coincide with a news release this morning but it hasn't had approval in time from the exchange and they had to cancel last minute. It would be strange to schedule an interview so close without a little wiggle room but I guess its possible."

and...

"It appears from the tweet that he is a "former" Apple employee. Maybe he will become our next CEO? That would be great news and appears to be an excellent choice for CEO"

And posts that violate the rules and take jabs at people should be removed. The fact that either you or Rob are trying to unremove posts that break the rules should open people's eyes to the kind of filtering that is going on here only if it suits their needs.

Sorry to the board, but tell FJ to stop and leave me alone and let myself and others have their freedom of speech! There are many many people on this board that I communicate with privately who understand my contributions to this board, and know how I feel about the outcome of this investment (being very positive). Of course the popular vote here will always go towards those that tell you you are going to be rich! Totally understandable!

I would like this conversation to stop please and move on.

Please login to post a reply
ScaryRaccoon
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2007
Social Links
Private Message