POET Technologies Inc.

in response to brightech's message

Hi Guys,

My buddy has been keeping Michael Hainsworth up-to-date on POET developments for 6 months now. When he sent him the note this morning on the most recent developments Michael got back to him right away with the response I posted this morning here about POET being scheduled. So it would appear that POET is very much on the Michael's radar and he had already made his decision to have POET/Peter on the show. As per my email from Chris Chu:

I can in fact confirm that I received several requests from the media. I provided my stance on each of the opportunities and the strategy that POET should run in those situations. That said I forwarded the opportunities to POET yesterday morning to follow up directly and cannot confirm the outcome of who if any they decided to go with in terms of interviews. I can confirm that one of the spots was a noontime spot though.

While on the subject. I asked Chris if POET would consider running this clip http://www.b-tv.com/poet-technologies-2/ the day of the interview or maybe for the whole week. He likes the idea and has passed it on to POET.

And also the question of what earnings is Peter expected to talk about? It was mentioned earlier today but was never addressed by the forum (understandably to keep the volume down).

We've got the CEO coming on April 13th at 12:30PM ET to discuss his earnings and the Blevins appointment. Synchronize your watches!

My buddy who has done the leg work is wondering if there are earnings from the military side in Q4?

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message