POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Gooch99's message

I can honestly tell you that the market response to Ajit being hired was a big disappointment to this company. To quote what one of the directors said to me "what do we have to do? Hire Steve Jobs to get the market to pay attention".

Now a couple of people here today mentioned that there are other companies that are doing what POET is doing. I would like to know who those companies are because I would like to invest. The bottom line is there are no other companies that can do what POET does or at least none that are publicly known. There are some that can do parts of POET but not even close to POET. I have had a number of private conversations with Adrian Brijbassi and I must say that he is hot on the trail and appears to have some good connections on Bay Street as well as being an excellent researcher. His quote of $20 billion can be ridiculed by some but ultimately the view is that there is no other technology that can do what POET does and Geoff Taylor is talking from a very well informed position when he says there will only be one POET. I don't want to talk in details but as I have stated before Synopsys is the world’s largest TCAD and they know everything that is going on in terms of who is doing what in the areas of integration. There is no other POET that is known to anyone right now. No one has been able to combine the best of everything on to a single chip. And that is what Geoff has done. Bits and pieces of this technology are being demonstrated to show a level of performance that has never been achieved before. Think about this. Geoff has found a way to put the best performing technologies in analog, digital and optical and managed to integrate them together in one process in one chip. It has never been done before. But a couple of people here including Aves this morning say it has been done then I want to know who has done this.

In other word put up or shut up. We want to deal in facts as much as we can here and try to connect relevant information to support any argument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH3flqq1o90

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links