POET Technologies Inc.

in response to woundedknees's message

I agree with you, too, woundedknees!

Sheldon is a gambler. Everything might come out fine with a surge in share price of POET Technologies or some of his other holdings before he has to pay back Pinetree's short-term debt, but there's no guarantee. This would be the best-case scenario.

The worst-case scenario on the other hand would be that share prices remaining as they are (or even going down in anticipation of the worst-case scenario). Sheldon would have to liquidate some of his holdings (PTK and/or otherwise) in order to pay back those $3.3 millions.

Both scenarios do have there probabilities, and the truth might be somewhere in between. We'll see. Those who are convinced of one or the other scenario should make their bets and be prepared to win or lose some quick $$$.

Personally, I tend so view Sheldon as a contrary indicator at best, and it would probably be smarter to follow any monkey's investment decisions. Anyway, however this is turns out it is short-term only and doesn't matter in the long run. So I'll just keep my shares, weather the storm (if any), and look forward for the run-up not later than next year.

Please login to post a reply
Rainer
City
Dortmund
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/13/2014
Social Links