POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

I really think that almost all the negative sentiments stem from one and the same root - the direction of the share price since the Terafly number (altogether now, "$2.87"). So people see a great disconnect and they don't want to just say they are skeptical because of the share price, cuz that's viewed as far too shallow, so they say a number of things that really don't make a heck of a lot of sense.

My skepticism flows merely from the share price, and I've said that here often enough. And if Eilleen is correct about many knowing about POET, well, that's not good as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't know a semiconductor if it came walking up to me and introduced itself. I know some about markets and the way companies and management conduct themselves.

I don't have any trouble at all with GT selling, Ajit getting more options, and many other things that naysayers point out - believe me, 90% would not be saying one negative word if this stocke were on the upswing at about $2.50!! Not one negative word!

And Terafly, you have to understand that the statement made by PC about him being all about shareholder value (which you have quoted and/or alluded to many times) is so very meaningless. Every CEO says that, and not all companies are successful.

I do agree with Eileen (and others) on at least one thing: that Ajit joining POET is a huge confidence builder.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links