POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

Not really interested in a back and forth - and as you know I've been in the stock since 2011 with a core position. Just as MB, Dr.T, etc. are entitled to trade, so I am I.

I base my part-time inference of AM's position being part time on the fact that he currently sits on multiple other boards, holds the same title at GF since he has been replaced as CEO as he held before, and that he was recently part of a delegtion to India with other entrepreneurs looking to establish some sort of venture there. In short, he has multiple irons in the fire, of which POET is but a well compensated one. If he is effective, I have no problem with that

I in no way infer that his salary be tied of SP(though that may be an important metric for a Carl Icahn type of investor) -but was responding to another poster who stated that the 200,000 additional options (3 1/2 months after being awarded 2 million options) was a "reward" for negotiating the Synopsis agreement. Even if that were true, that's what he is being paid for and giving a 20% more potential share in the company at this time IMHO is unwarranted.

My so called "negativity" is merely a response to the (again IMHO) unwarranted uber hype of many to raise the SP -which would obviously explain why you trying to paint an unrealistically positive view(connecting hypohetical dots).

Please login to post a reply
jrubinst
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message