POET Technologies Inc.

Interesting past few weeks. Hope it has not hurt too badly. I think the company is very aware of the news vacuum that has existed over the past 6 weeks and will be trying to fill that gap one way or another with some well placed PR. As far as sharing any details associated with any deals I am sure they will share what they can as soon as they can. I have heard over and over how only news of cash flow will cause the share price to move higher. That may have been true when the share price was sitting in the $2 range but I think any response from the company now can only help bring the share price back up and I am confident that they are aware of this and are working towards a solution.

Recognize that Ajit Manocha has not yet made any public statements about POET. That is a card that could get played.

To my knowledge the 40nm effort has not impacted any timelines associated with full optical integration so with any luck we will be hearing something around this shortly and the association it has to customer needs.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message