POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchij's message

Everything you just said is why there is no reason to do a reverse split. Them getting deals with mega industry players has nothing to do with what exchange POET is on but will have everything to do with POET getting on the Nasdaq. Google, GF, AMD, Apple, Samsung and so on doesn't care what exchange POET is on or what their share price is, unless they want to buy us which I 100% do not think POET is going to be sold. So why rush to the Nasdaq by using a reverse split? Use the mega deal to get to the Nasdaq. I am sorry but 200 million shares is nothing if POET is what we believe it is a technology that will completely change the world. I'm not joking when I say that, it's impact will be gigantic even in ways we can't even see at this point as Dr Taylor said. Look at Qualcomm, 1.668 billion shares at a sp of $79.43. Give me a break. If one believes how gigantic POET will be a reverse split and dilution is not a concern. Let the plan take it's course, there is zero reason for a reverse split. As soon as the first mega deal is announced no entity or even group of entities will stop POET from getting on the Nasdaq.

Please login to post a reply
prophecyman
City
Chicago
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013
Social Links