POET Technologies Inc.

BELIEF
about 10 years ago

I'm a believer and I am not monkeying around, I have commited virtualy all my investment pot to POET.

The only negativity I have about POET is my dissappointment that other posters, whose glasses are not tinted like mine, can evaluate PTK progress only in terms of its NR being on time. Yet the same posters can appear quite cynical about any positive comments made by management and POETs inventors, the ever so gentle 'guys its OK comments' we get from Mrs S, who's much closer to the coal face than us, and little old optimist me.

Why should I care? I suspect that even the pessimists are closet believers, or they would have sold out long ago, the truth is, and many have been around longer than me, that they like me are already three times their initial investment ahead. With the FTSE 250 in the UK flatligning, POET is the greatest investment I have ever made and do you know what, I BELIEVE its going to get better.

This period is the lull before the Storm. No news is because during the period of NDA management is currently in, whist contracts are being discussed, managment have made it quite clear that MS, and MS 8 is one, will be subject to the needs of potential partners. I think this is why the articles have been released, to reassure us, so have faith.

So why the negativity? The reason is that anyone who makes the current SP their constant focus is indulging in potentially addictive form of behaviour, downers are painful and they're always waiting for their next hit, its like being on heroine.

Yet for me the fact remains that no one, but no one, has yet produced a fact on this board that can reasonably demonstrate that POET is in trouble. |The truth remains that the potential for this technology is growing, new uses are emerging daily and one cannot esacape the fact that the spred of light is as fast as you can get, the world has to reduce its energy consumption and no one can afford to invest in scaling down silicon CMOS, when a cheaper more advantageous technology is, repeat, is emerging. This is a winner if management can get it to market in a timely fashion.

That said I have reminded the board on a number occasions, and I'm probably breaking the repetition rule here but its worth saying again, that PTK is a venture capital share and cannot be risk free, we cannot predict the future.

Those worried about the timing of news report or daily SP variations will not feel better until they clean up their act and start believing in the POET tech team, management and the fantastic potential value and effect of the POET product.

Yes I'm a believer and a POET apostle.

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013