POET Technologies Inc.

PSYOPS
over 10 years ago
in response to Snoopydoo's message

IR is not unlike the Psychological Operations used in the Forces. In can be black or White in nature i.e. : 'White is when you tell things as they are, while black is putting more devious stuff about'

The Ministry of Defence UK defiines PSYOPS as: a way of getting "the enemy, or other target audience, to think and act in a way which will be to our advantage".

My view is that when IR talk to us you can react in two ways; in belief or alternatively, knowing that PSYOPS is part of IRs role, you can react in the 'Why are they saying this mode'. IR is a paid consultant of the company as well as other companies integrity is a critical part of their work. But reading Michael White and being part of this board , thanks to Turr in particuar, experience has taught me that the things are not always as the seem, and a cautious appraoch does not hurt.

For the moment because he took the trouble to be contrite about his actions, I am giving CC the benefit of the doubt and I believe he has integrity, why apologise otherwise?

enough said

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013