POET Technologies Inc.

in response to ctblizzard's message

Blizzard, your first three points can all be dismissed, the company dropped the solar stuff and has gone pretty much exclusively to what they do now. So, for all intents, this is a start up, so the losses and lack of revenue are par for the course.

As to your second three points, no. 1 re the blackout, you should know not to rely on the interpretation of any securities' laws by anyone on this board unless they have identified themselves as an expert in such matters. No one has to my knowledge so identified themselves. And people are all over the place on such matters - no reliance is possible by anyone with some sophistication, which you apparently have.

Item 2 can be answered directly by several here, but certainly not by most. I'm sure many would like to hear a direct answer, even if it conclusionary, as there has been a good deal of trust built up over time (much more time than I've been on here) relative to the bona fides and expertise of certain posters. I don't think it's fair to ask them to go into great detail.

Item 3 should be able to be addressed by those individuals referenced above.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008