Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: at5
over 7 years ago
Re: at5
over 7 years ago

Paliman, thanks for your comments.  Your previous three posts were flagged automatically by Agoracom because of a profane word that was caught in the filters.  I can see them, but many readers cannot.  Here's what you tried to post, fixed so everyone can see:

I think and this is me , it is a nice way of saying , SHOOT we miss the sulfides but now we used it as a deeper lookout hole and we see that there might be and it looks like it massive sulfides to the south. because for them to get a good look they would have to be out of the conductor, hence below with a deeper hole in the host rock. Now they can look around with out magnetic interference from the conductor above. Now that anomaly to the south tells me that the deeper conductor is there that has been fooling them. And that goes very well for me that the convergence of sulfides deep at Eagles Nest goes north east ish towards AT5 too not just south. We still do not know what elephant ore body is down there at 2000 m but to me it looks bigger al the time. In my opinnion by the time they tell the story of the ring of fire it will be the minning story of the century

Please login to post a reply
MarlboroDog
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2007
Social Links
Private Message