Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to AGORACOM-GT's message

Here's a suggestion:

When there's a large message (such as the current note about fixes) upon logging in, there's the option to click the X at the top right to remove it.  However, if I log back in later in the day, that message is there again.  Is there a way to use the cookies to have that message hidden permanently?

Also, another thought:

When you look at a message (I'm using a PC, with the Chrome browser), at the bottom right of a message there are four blue buttons:  Prev Message, Back to Forum, Threaded View, and Next Message.  This of course assumes that you're not looking at the most recent message for a company.

I think it would be beneficial, when looking at the most recent message, to substitute the "Next Message" button with a white button of similar size that has no hyperlink, which would effectively prevent the other three buttons from moving over to the right because of the right-justification setting on those buttons.  That way, if someone is mindlessly clicking through messages and gets to the last one, they don't accidentally click on "Threaded View" thinking it'll take them to another message.  I've already done that dozens of times, and I definitely didn't want to move into Threaded View any time I clicked it accidentally.

Please login to post a reply
MarlboroDog
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2007
Social Links
Private Message