Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Funkey1's message

Funkey, I think your opinion of Noront is simplistic and short sighted by saying that it is a fraud.

Noront has done everything that it could to deliver to the shareholder. What you blame Noront of is not Noront's fault.
Noront, just as us shareholders, is held for ransome by both governments and imho most of all by the native communities near the Ring. Have you not read in posts on this very forum that natives have to have their needs satisfied Before they will OK development?
So how is that Noront's fault, let alone a fraud. What Noront was promising was based on hope that things would progress normally and when we have delays it is out of noront's control. Are your posts not also based on hope?

If you want to fault Noront for any thing in could be for being too quiet, as opposed to KWG.
Myself I welcome Quiet, because being Loud may mean greater demands on the company and governments.
Also on the quiet front, did not Noront not so long ago aquire a boat load of additional land claims in the Ring.
I just adore that kind of quiet.
Yes I know, you are impatient, Well so are the rest of us. Cheers and relax, Ed.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links