Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to NevilleD's message

Lets look at this. Boasteel and wuhan are merging making the largest steel company in China. Boasteel bought into Noront and recieved first right of refusal on all Noront ores. Noront bought out cliffs including the large cheapest to mine Big Daddy chromite mine. The Chinese use around 80% of all the chromite mined in a year.All the ring ore bodies are land locked BUT the Chinese will probably fund and build the kwg rail giving a big low cost advantage to transporting ore out of the ring. Noront and the Chinese will probably mine the cheaper chromite open pit mine the Big Daddy with kwg as a minor partner. kwg has only one thing left the Chinese want and that is the kwg patent. kwg will wither on the vine unless they play ball with the Chinese as the only big buyer of chromite is the Chinese. kwg would not be able to compete with the left over buyers already buying from Africa or northern Europe. Or kwg would eventually be bought out on the cheap if the rail is not funded. Noront could still push to build a road on kwg north south land or an east west minning road. The Chinese flying under the radar have consolidated at least and maybe more then 85% of the ring using Noront as thier vehicle. Noront now has three Chinese names on thier board. The Chinese have first right of refusal of any Noront ores including nickle and chromite needed for stainless steel. Noront has helped kwg by this time voting for the 300 super share that Frank needs for kwg. Noront is the future of The Ring Of Fire. Noront with the Chinese will mine the ring for the next hundred years or more. As all this is revealed Noront's share price will take off like a rocket.

Please login to post a reply
goodheart-r
City
ingersoll
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/16/2011
Social Links