Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Strategic Miner's message

Not that I do not appreciate your post SM but I want to pour some cold water on the subject.
Namely, our company is not yet in a position to sell some chromium in any form so this subject is nothing more than long term optimism. And we all know how prices, and goings on retated to them, turn on a dime.
Just look as South Africa regarding chromium or Indonesia with nickel.

So looking at these metal price right now imho is just raising false hopes. I think we need to focus on more near term events or lack there of.
I mean Road, Natives and Governments. Any thing else is a distraction.

Err, sorry folks re the Classic, I do not consider that a distraction, far from it.
I have not attended any, just wrong time of year for me, time I spend in Europe. Last year I almost made it but family events got in the way, to my disappointment.
I still hope it will still be around when I finally am able, Cheers and good luck to all participants, Ed G.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links